Wiki problem: {{Lang}}

Hello all.

I am having a Wiki problem: I am trying to translate the Wiki_Multilingual
page to pt-br, it all goes fine, but I am not able to change the Title by
using the Template {{Lang|New Tilte}} in the begining of the page.

Any one seen some similar dificulty?

Rogerio

Hi Rogerio, :slight_smile:

The best place to post about this is the website list. You're more
likely to get a helpful answer there...

David Nelson

Hi Rogerio,

I am having a Wiki problem: I am trying to translate the Wiki_Multilingual
page to pt-br, it all goes fine, but I am not able to change the Title by
using the Template {{Lang|New Tilte}} in the begining of the page.

I fixed it for you.

The problem on this particular page is, that the source code
contains {{Lang|title}} more than one time. You will have to put
your desired Title into every instance.

Stefan