My "Install on Linux" baby

So ...

I was sondering how goes my "Install on Linux" baby, anyone got a chance to
look at it at all?

Can we, with the Chapter Template, post to the Wiki automaticaly or is this
jsut impossible?

Rogerio

Hi, :slight_smile:

Your "Install on Linux baby is still awaiting attention. It needs
updating a lot since lots of distros are shipping LibO as their
default office suite...

Posting automatically to the wiki is still not possible. But I'm busy
working on Alfresco to provide a no-login index of docs and content.
And the wiki is still the final drop point for all publication-ready
content.

David Nelson

The Install is aware that the Distros have default LibreOffice, I will try
to post it back into the wiki so to give everybody a shot at it...

What I REALLY need is someone with openSUSE to double check your code, I
have since seen in the wiki a user correcting the openSUSE Uninstallation
commands.

Rogerio