Hello again

So ...

I am back ...

The brazilian community in the past weeks has worked and continues to work
to twart what we consider to be abusive leadership, but that is another
matter.

What is a big deal is that we are starting to reorganize ourselves and seems
that it is my role to be Coordinator of the Documentation Project for pt-br.

Big Wow ... who would guess.

So I am requesting some help to get access to moderate our mailing list
docs@pt-br.libreofice.org which no one seems to know who actually owns ou
moderates it.

Will be posting some exciting news in our front in the next few days.

Rogerio Luz Coelho , MD
Documentation Coordinator for LibreOffice (pt-br)

Hi Rogerio, :slight_smile:

Ha! So you're back after all those touching farewells! Just goes to
show: never say never. :slight_smile:

I'm CC'ing this mail to Florian, the Lord of the Lists, who will
undoubtedly do the necessary, i.e.:

So I am requesting some help to get access to moderate our mailing list
docs@pt-br.libreofice.org which no one seems to know who actually owns ou
moderates it.

David Nelson

Thanks for the "warm" welcome :wink:

We are VERY active in translations, seems the BrOffice.org NGO pissed
everybody out, so we will be talking shortly on how to help out the TDF ...

Rogerio

WoooHooo, welcome back Rogerio :slight_smile: I was more worried about this than when Jean
said he/she was about to get hit by a hurricane! Hopefully BrOffice might
realise they can't cope without all of you and cave-in. Is it possible that
BrOffice could run elections to possibly replace some of the leadership
positions? Anyway, glad to hear you have broken free.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: