Re-working the LibreOffice wiki Documentation section

Hi, :slight_smile:

I'm just starting this thread as a bookmark to myself and others to
clean up and update the LibreOffice wiki Documentation section.

1) For a start, we're going to have to write-up an explanation of the
LibreOffice document versioning system we're going to use.

2) Link [1] is the past version of the Development page that Ron Faile
worked-up. During the re-work, we can take a look at that and see
whether there's not some useful stuff we need to retrieve. Jean's
workflow chart is worth looking at, and maybe we need to fire-up Draw
and produce an updated one. Maybe we can review the Alfresco workflow
spaces layout and see if alterations are needed.

I can't think of anything else before my 3rd coffee, so if you have
ideas and suggestions, please do chip in.

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Documentation/Development&oldid=10171

David Nelson