Le 2011-02-12 01:43, Hal Parker a écrit :
On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>  wrote:

Le 2011-02-12 00:40, David Nelson a écrit :

  Hi Marc, :-)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Tri-fold_Reference.odt

I guess it would be better to link directly to the content rather than
a specific page?

David Nelson

Yup, although I was hoping more reference cards would be developed too.
Which is why I was referring to the page. Oh well.

I agree with Marc. These should be listed on a wiki page, either the same
one as the user guides or a separate page. Then people can point to the wiki
page for "quick reference cards" in general or to a specific file if that is
more relevant.

Hal

Everything is OK now. I am happy! :-)

Cheers