On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:05:22 -0500
Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

Yikes! This page has changed and the marketing team was linking the
reference card on its conference kit wiki page. Can anyone point me
to the new location? Is there anyway to avoid this in the future?
Some of us are planning on having some made up for conferences.

Mea Culpa. Ron had them uploaded to the wiki, and I promised to put
them on Alfresco. They are there now, under `LibreOffice
Documentation/en/Reference/Working/Drafts`.

-- jdc