Alfresco: automated notifications working but currently disabled

Hi, :slight_smile:

I've got the automated notifications working, but I've left them
disabled for the moment as work needs doing on the templates so that
they contain *useful* information. Personally, I won't have time for
that for a few days, but they *are* on the way.

David Nelson

Hi,

Hi, :slight_smile:

I've got the automated notifications working, but I've left them
disabled for the moment as work needs doing on the templates so that
they contain *useful* information. Personally, I won't have time for
that for a few days, but they *are* on the way.

Could you send the notifications only to the Alfresco subscribers? Those who are not subscribed but work on English documentation don't care about them.
Also if everybody do the same, the list will be full of spam and people will go away, imho.

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi, :slight_smile:

I'll set up a dedicated, publicly-subscribable mailing list for the
notifications.

David Nelson

Hi,

Hi, :slight_smile:

I'll set up a dedicated, publicly-subscribable mailing list for the
notifications.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards
Sophie