On 2/7/2011 10:43 AM, David Nelson commerce-at-traduction.biz |LibreOffice Documentation Mailing List/Allow to home| wrote:
Hi, :-)

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 21:54, John M. Dlugosz<d6474ghtgy@snkmail.com>  wrote:
So that wasn't it, or something else is up.
I don't know, but I send you a load of documentation and it's been
bouncing, and now failed permanently:

     d6474ghtgy@snkmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Unspecified Error (SENT_MESSAGE): Connection reset by peer

Any connection?

David Nelson

I forwarded that to the support form of sneakemail.
He raised the time-out to 5 minutes; said you might have a slow connection. If there are more problems, check with Kevin at webmaster2@sneakemail.com.