From: Neuwirth Erich<erich.neuwirth@univie.ac.at>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 7 February, 2011 12:21:54
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Startup with Calc on OSX

Answering my own mail :wink:
I found out how to do it on Snow Leopard.
Open AppleScript Editor (found in /Applications/Utilities)
Create a new AppleScript with the content
do shell script "/Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice -calc"
Save As Application (nor as Script)
I saved it in /Applications
In Finder, use "Show Package Contents" from the context menu and navigate to
Contents/Resources
In Finder, also use "Show Package Contents" on LibreOffice.app and navigate to
Contents/Resources
of that app.
Copy (not move!) the file
calc.icns
> From the LibreOffice Resources to the LibreOfficeCalc Resources.
In LibreOffice Resources, rename applet.icns to appletxxx.icns
( whatever other name you want)
Rename calc.icns to applet.icns

You are finished, you have an app icon which will start LibreOffice Calc
immediately.

I would like to immediately open Calc when I start LibreOffice on OSX
since I am using this component in most cases.
Is there a way of configuring LibreOffice that way on OSX?