On 2/6/2011 11:28 PM, John M. Dlugosz d6474ghtgy-at-snkmail.com |LibreOffice Documentation Mailing List/Allow to home| wrote:

I did register with Nabble.

On the Nabble screen, I clicked "other options" and told it to subscribe me to the list. I replied to the email it sent to confirm. I notice it mentioned the "nomail" option. Note that I'm already subscribed to the list with the same email address used to register Nabble, but in case it proxies things or uses different options, I did that. Note that I did not get any warning from the list concerning already being subscribed, not did it change the options and stop sending mail on the original subscription.

But, I still cannot Reply using Nabble.
So that wasn't it, or something else is up.