On 2/5/2011 5:09 PM, David Nelson wrote:
Hi John, :-)

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 19:36, John M. Dlugosz<d6474ghtgy@snkmail.com>  wrote:
I completed my pass of 0203WG3-WorkingWithText.odt, but I still cannot Update it!  So please take
heed that I have a lot of work on this that is in limbo, and don't edit the same file.
You should be able to update it now.

I would think that we should all have "Changes" and "Comments" visible when working on any of this
stuff, as a matter of course.
Yes, that would generally be the case.

David Nelson

I find that while I'm making changes, having recording on but not showing the change tracks makes it a lot easier to see what is actually being done -- especially when punctuation is involved.