Hi, :-)

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 23:34, Jean-Francois Nifenecker
<jean-francois.nifenecker@laposte.net> wrote:
I'm just wondering about the best option. I'd probably write something in
*my* English <g> that could be reviewed and reworded by natives. Then this
could be translated back into French or any other language if it is found to
fit the bill.

Sure, whatever. Anyway, the offer remains open if you change your mind. ;-)