Hi Dave,

Le 06/02/2011 15:26, David Nelson a écrit :

If you want to write in French, I will do the translation if you like.

Thanks for your kind offer.

I'm just wondering about the best option. I'd probably write something in *my* English <g> that could be reviewed and reworded by natives. Then this could be translated back into French or any other language if it is found to fit the bill.

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux