Hi, :-)

I'm CC'ing this to Drew Jensen, who originally set-up Nabble, and
Christian Lohmaier. Hopefully, they will be able to provide further
enlightenment...

David Nelson

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 02:09, Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com> wrote:
On 2/5/2011 2:00 AM, John M. Dlugosz wrote:

I'm following these discussions and doing the documentation editing on my
laptop, which is not my "main computer" where I have my email set up.  I
can't "Reply" using Nabble, since it says I don't have permission (why?).  I
can send out a top-level message to start a new thread by sending it to the
list address, no problem.  But how can I keep the discussion thread when I
don't have the original message in an email program to "reply" to?

Are you subscribed to the list, at least with -nomail? For some reason, this
setup works differently than the OOo/ezmlm lists; I've seen some indications
that people need the -nomail subscriptions here.