Hi John, :-)

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 14:56, John M. Dlugosz <d6474ghtgy@snkmail.com> wrote:
I get an error, "Failed to reject the document due to system error: 01060000 Access Denied. You
do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation."

I've added you as an admin, so you should theoretically have the
necessary permissions now.

Sorry for the inconvenience: the Alfresco site is new, and we're still
troubleshooting and developing stuff. I'm currently working on email
notifications.

Could you maybe try again?

Thanks if so.