Hi Sophie!

Le 05/02/2011 16:29, Sophie Gautier a écrit :

May be you can work with Alex, he said on the FR list that he is going
to improve the Base documentation once he has finished to translate the
Guide for beginners? However I don't know in which language he will work :)

Yes, I've read Alex' announcement but, as I'm not so sure we are working on the same things, didn't raise my hand (yet). I'm mainly focusing on writing a beginners' guide from scratch and, from what I had understood, Alex's translating an existing document (Mariano Casanova's mid level doc).

Just correct me if I'm wrong.

My beginners' guide idea was born from a few in-house requests that no-one could fulfill. As I already stated, I've already a few pages written on this and I'm working on a few more to come (see the outline in a former msg in this thread).

Of course, sharing the free software ideas as you may know ;) I'm willing to cooperate into any collective work in this matter.

All the best,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux