Hi Rogerio,

thanks for your interest.

Le 05/02/2011 15:48, Rogerio Luz Coelho a écrit :

Jean I think if you manage to do something like this it would be grand, and
I surely would translate it to Portuguese if you manage a English version :)

This is currently on my plate... The very beginning (part 1 to the Calc and text import thingy) is already written (in French :( but needs some rethinking and/or rewording.

As for an English version... well, as you might guess English is not my mother language which means I can write some sentences but the wording won't be on par with what a true native would express. All this to say there's a lot to be done.

Also, I'm ok to share what I've got so far (in French!) and go on with anyone interested.
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux