I completed my pass of 0203WG3-WorkingWithText.odt, but I still cannot Update it!  So please take
heed that I have a lot of work on this that is in limbo, and don't edit the same file.

I found a few things that need attention (not counting graphics updates), and since the document is
"all or nothing" I'll kick it back to Drafts for someone to take a look at the indicated notes.
Other changes I've made myself, which are either purely copy editing or based on the behavior I'm
seeing.  Everything's under "Record Changes".

I would think that we should all have "Changes" and "Comments" visible when working on any of this
stuff, as a matter of course.