I'm following these discussions and doing the documentation editing on my laptop, which is not my
"main computer" where I have my email set up.  I can't "Reply" using Nabble, since it says I don't
have permission (why?).  I can send out a top-level message to start a new thread by sending it to
the list address, no problem.  But how can I keep the discussion thread when I don't have the
original message in an email program to "reply" to?