Template Use

Do I need to use an extension to make the Calc chapters apply the LibO template? And I got the following message trying to Edit Offline for Chapter 9, no (Working Copy) was created, and the file was not locked, though the download succeeded:

   Please correct the errors below then click OK. Unable to check out Content Node due to system error:Transaction didn't commit: 01040000 Failed to send email to:[documentationmailinglist]

Yes. TemplateChanger.oxt is its name. I've uploaded a copy to the
various space. To add, go to Tools/Extension Manager/Add and find the
downloaded .oxt file on your hard-drive. I think you need to restart.

-- jdc

Thanks, that did the trick.

BTW, any idea why I get that error trying to Edit Offline? That part about email is confusing. I'm making the changes to Chapter 9, but I can't lock the file.

any idea why I get that error trying to Edit Offline? That part about
email is confusing.

I'm not sure. David had written

I'm working on email notifications to this list from the site

So it might be due to that. I did notice Alfresco thought I was German
speaking for a second. Ich hast keine ahnung!! :wink:

-- jdc