Hi Jean, Sigrid, Andreas, *

We (FR native-lang team) are going to have the translated ODFAuthor guides published by an open source editor and I've some questions:
- is it possible to change the style sheet of the guides?
- is it possible to (slightly) modify the presentation?
- we will add the names of the translators in the acknowledgement part along with the authors name, is it OK? I know the license allow all of this, but I prefer to have an explicit permission :) If there is anything I should take care of, please don't hesitate to point me to it.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie