On 2/4/2011 3:23 AM, David Nelson commerce-at-traduction.biz |LibreOffice Documentation Mailing List/Allow to home| wrote:

Is there anything specific you'd like to work on, or would you like to
be suggested some possible work waiting to be done?

David Nelson

I'm open to suggestions. I think I could be productive if I had some copy-editing and proofing to do, as I could nibble away at that while I'm not pounding away on my Science Fiction or other authoring work. I'm particularly talented at finding inconsistencies in technical docs, and I just love fixing punctuation and formatting nits in the Wikipedia articles I read <g>.

I've been browsing through the archive here, and trying to understand "the situation". I think the wiki should be updated with an answer so it doesn't need to be gone over every time someone comes in.