Hi John,
On 04/02/2011 11:51, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
Howdy, everyone! I'm an experienced technical writer, having
published in numerous magazines including several "covers".  I'm also
an experienced technical editor and copy-editor for technical
material. I've been a practicing C++ developer for many years, and
right now I want to turn again to writing.  I'd like to get involved
with the LibreOffice documentation, as soon as I can.

Welcome aboard!
Kind regards
Sophie