Hi all,

I give some information for those of you, which are interested a bit in the
technology behind the scene.
We are using a Plone 4 CMS instead of the older 3.3.5. There are a big change about
the way Plone is saving binary files now. In the past every thing was stored inside a
big database. But now this files are saved in a blobstorage on the file system. Thus
the database is much smaller and the CMS (DMS) works much faster.
We can get the binary files (e.g. ODT or PDF) from the filesystem as well now.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice