Hi all,

the ODFAuthors-Site will be offline the next week from Monday evening (Feb. 7) to
Wednesday (Feb. 9) evening due to a necessary patch. This patch will be published on
Tuesday next week. I currently don't know how long it takes to install the patch (and
because I'm very short at spare time on Tuesday), this may last up to Wednesday
evening. I'll inform you, when every thing is done and the site is online again.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice