Hi Alexander, @all,

first thank you for you kind answer instead of cutting my word as David did.

I think you got my intention to give a connection between those two
systems .

(comments see below)

Alexander Thurgood schrieb:

So only newbies on LibO would use alfresco and the others want to stay
with ODFAuthors.

I do not consider myself a newbie with regard to the documentation
project, yet I will be using, or at least experimenting, with Alfresco
and its workflow for any French or English documentation I might
produce. As an example, I am currently working offline on the Getting
Started with Base translation into French. I do not feel forced into
using Alfresco at all, the simple fact of the matter for me was that I
found OOoAuthors and the workflow far too confusing for it to be of any
use to me. However, that is my personal choice, and I'm certainly not
going to impose it on anyone else.

I'm also not a newbie and also got an account on both systems. Therefore
I perceived that problem.

I have seen no pressure from anyone here to use Alfresco, I don't feel
under pressure to do so, I will try it because I want to. If it doesn't
suit my needs, I can just go back to doing it by myself and making my
documents available through other channels.

I read some mails stating that all ODFAuthor documents should be
integrated into alfresco as soon as possible.

And some answers given to the French NL-team seemed me the same problem.

The wiki would seem like a good place to put this kind of information,
but IMHO it should be left up to the native language project members to
update the status of the documentation and inform others of who is doing
what and where (if known).

this was kind of solution I looked for.

Every document (final version) should be on both systems as Jean and
Andreas mentioned.

And as a great ease it would be, if there were a list of all existing
documents. Can they be provided by the systems?

Regards
Karl-Heinz

(sorry, but English is not my native Language, and dictionaries not
always the best)