I replaced "catalog" with "en" in the guide, so that part should be good.
I'll re-add "various" later, unless someone gets to it first.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>wrote:

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 23:14 +0100, Surat Lozowick wrote:
I just finished editing the Alfresco Boot Camp file, and I made a bunch
of
changes and improvements..., like fixing spelling and grammar errors,
updating
it for the new multi-language structure (and capitalized space titles),
and
reworking some sentences. As far as I could tell, the "various" folder
was
removed...

It is there, just slightly relocated. Look under LibreOffice
Documentation; down in the list of languages, toward the bottom, is
"various".

However, "catalog" is gone, now that the language spaces have taken over
that function.

-Surat Lozowick

Student, Writer, Creator
Phone: 0489535454 (Belgium), 928-227-0474 (US), suratlozowick (Skype)
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/suratlozowick/
Blog: http://suratl.tumblr.com/
Shared Items: http://goo.gl/Q8n6