Hi Alex,

2011/1/31 Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurgood@gmail.com>:
Le 31/01/11 15:51, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :

Hi Sigrid,

PS: Yes, I am angry and upset. You just don't get it how this
community works. You've manged to discourage me from contributing to
the english documentation, although I might have been able to
contribute quite a bit. But I cannot accept it, that you hinder my
work for this community any longer.

Would you care to explain how and why you feel hindered ? For the sake
of those who may not know (I certainly don't, for one)

Oh, when I said I want to proofread some documentation, I was told,
that whatever I correct, has to be proofread again by a native english
speaker. So clearly, my contribution there was not welcome.

Why I feel hindered? I can't get the documentation from the Alfresco
site. I don't have an account there and honestly, I don't want one.
Only the bits, that are transferred to the website. There's no
information here on the list, what's done, so I can't get a timely
translation ready. And then his comment, that the question from
Karl-Heinz was just one persons own wish and that he doesn't want to
work on improving the the communication between the two systems is
quite discouraging.

I think, that this shows, that he cares only for the english
documentation and not so much (I'm not saying nothing!) about the
international one. Only about the documentation teams, that are
willing to join him on Alfresco server, the other teams who don't want
to use it, can see for themselves, where to get the needed
information.

Sigrid