Le 31/01/11 11:13, Karl-Heinz Gödderz a écrit :

Hi,

it isn't space - it's motivation.

Most of the "OOo-veterans" are used to work with OOoAuthors and are not
interested to use the new system because the old one works and it takes
time to learn a new CMS.

So only newbies on LibO would use alfresco and the others want to stay
with ODFAuthors.

I do not consider myself a newbie with regard to the documentation
project, yet I will be using, or at least experimenting, with Alfresco
and its workflow for any French or English documentation I might
produce. As an example, I am currently working offline on the Getting
Started with Base translation into French. I do not feel forced into
using Alfresco at all, the simple fact of the matter for me was that I
found OOoAuthors and the workflow far too confusing for it to be of any
use to me. However, that is my personal choice, and I'm certainly not
going to impose it on anyone else.

There should be no pressure to use alfresco because with this, we would
lose all the "old" authors.  Alfresco has now to be given a chance to
prove being better than ODFAuthors and has to convince them.

I have seen no pressure from anyone here to use Alfresco, I don't feel
under pressure to do so, I will try it because I want to. If it doesn't
suit my needs, I can just go back to doing it by myself and making my
documents available through other channels.

In the meantime there has to be a coordination which documents is on
alfresco and which on ODFAuthors so that each author can use the system
that fits him best.

The wiki would seem like a good place to put this kind of information,
but IMHO it should be left up to the native language project members to
update the status of the documentation and inform others of who is doing
what and where (if known).

Alex