Le 31/01/11 15:51, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :

Hi Sigrid,

PS: Yes, I am angry and upset. You just don't get it how this
community works. You've manged to discourage me from contributing to
the english documentation, although I might have been able to
contribute quite a bit. But I cannot accept it, that you hinder my
work for this community any longer.

Would you care to explain how and why you feel hindered ? For the sake
of those who may not know (I certainly don't, for one)

Alex