My post is at the bottom.

Tom

________________________________
From: Sigrid Carrera <sigrid.carrera@googlemail.com>
To: documentation@libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 31 January, 2011 14:51:03
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] synchronization of ODFAuthors and
alfresco

Hi David,

2011/1/31 David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>:
Hi Karl-Heinz, :-)

It's not a subject we're going to look at for the moment. There's a
lot more urgent stuff to do. We need to focus on workflow, and getting
some urgently-needed documentation done.

Like I said before, we can look at the issue further in the future if
a *genuine* need is proven. For the moment, this seems to be simply an
idea of yours alone.

What is an idea of Karl-Heinz alone?
If you don't want any translations into other languages just say so. I
think, we can manage to get documentation of our own.

Sigrid

PS: Yes, I am angry and upset. You just don't get it how this
community works. You've manged to discourage me from contributing to
the english documentation, although I might have been able to
contribute quite a bit. But I cannot accept it, that you hinder my
work for this community any longer.

Hi Sigrid :)

Sorry that you are upset.  A lot of people have been doing a lot of good work
here and there is still a lot more that needs to be done that needs to be
completed fast.

Please don't take too much notice of criticisms from me or anyone.  The
community is evolving as people join and bring new ideas in.  Also the rapid
development of new tools keeps changing things too.  This is quite a shake-up
from the OOo community!

I think most people find it easier to develop from work produced by other people
or to criticise that work to try to develop something from it.  Either way it
can be de-motivating to original authors but we can only get an excellent
end-result if people are willing to face that type of criticism and keep writing
new things or proof-reading what is there already.

Many apologies and regards from