Hi Sigrid, all, :-)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 22:51, Sigrid Carrera
<sigrid.carrera@googlemail.com> wrote:
What is an idea of Karl-Heinz alone?
If you don't want any translations into other languages just say so. I
think, we can manage to get documentation of our own.

Sigrid

PS: Yes, I am angry and upset. You just don't get it how this
community works. You've manged to discourage me from contributing to
the english documentation, although I might have been able to
contribute quite a bit. But I cannot accept it, that you hinder my
work for this community any longer.

If this is going to become an irrational discussion then I really
don't feel like taking part in it, Sigrid. I have no idea what you're
talking about. :-(