Hi David,

2011/1/31 David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>:
Hi Karl-Heinz, :-)

It's not a subject we're going to look at for the moment. There's a
lot more urgent stuff to do. We need to focus on workflow, and getting
some urgently-needed documentation done.

Like I said before, we can look at the issue further in the future if
a *genuine* need is proven. For the moment, this seems to be simply an
idea of yours alone.

What is an idea of Karl-Heinz alone?
If you don't want any translations into other languages just say so. I
think, we can manage to get documentation of our own.

Sigrid

PS: Yes, I am angry and upset. You just don't get it how this
community works. You've manged to discourage me from contributing to
the english documentation, although I might have been able to
contribute quite a bit. But I cannot accept it, that you hinder my
work for this community any longer.