2011/1/30 Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com>

As I've worked on chapters, I've used a number of comments. The first is
essentially my own checklist of things to do/done, which is also info for
the reviewer to see if the right bases have been covered, but there are
others relating to the need to replace figures, or questioning the best way
to handle something. Would the comments be better handled in an Alfresco
"Discussion" associated with the Review copy, rather than in the document?

My view is that if you ALREADY USE the comments in the document leave it
there :) if reviewer changes discussion to Alfresco, we deal with it then

Rogerio