On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 20:54:06 -0600
Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com> wrote:

OK, my version is there now -- but it's only available through
version history, the original version is still the one that appears
directly in the folder. None of the actions seem to fit, since it
isn't ready to be promoted. Will my version be the one the reviewer
sees?

Are we speaking of 0214WG3-WorkingWithFields.odt, located in
Writer/working/Review? If so, I see the current version is 1.3, and has
'Correcting workflow error; edited offline, this is unreviewed copy' in
the version notes. It that sounds like your doc, then you did it
perfectly.

-- jdc