On 1/30/2011 4:50 PM, Barbara Duprey wrote:
On 1/30/2011 3:36 PM, Jeremy Cartwright wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:22:05 -0600
Barbara Duprey<Barb@onr.com>  wrote:

Then, from the (Working Copy) in Review, Upload, then Check In, to
get the edited
I believe that would be check in, then use the find document dialog in
that process to upload the new version.

Re: version numbers, those are controlled by the machine - with very
few opportunities for us to intervene. As with all technology, it can
be done. I believe in this instance it would require one to be as
comfortable juggling java objects as a clown in a Ringling
Brothers/Barnum&  Bailey extravaganza is juggling halibut.

-- jdc

OK, my version is there now -- but it's only available through version history, the original version is still the one that appears directly in the folder. None of the actions seem to fit, since it isn't ready to be promoted. Will my version be the one the reviewer sees?
Love the analogy! OK, guess we'll just have to live with the messed-up version numbers. I'll do this when I can log in, right now it's just "Connected to..." forever.