In my earlier attempts to get Chapter 14 into Drafts, I apparently ended up with the original rather than my changed version there. As I read BootCamp, I should go to the Review folder, bring up Details for that chapter, and use Check Out (I have the edited copy on my own computer and don't want to download). Then, from the (Working Copy) in Review, Upload, then Check In, to get the edited version into Review as the active version for reviewers. Will I be able to fix the version number while I'm at it? Anyway, is this the correct process?

I can do something similar to edit the first couple of chapters for consistency with the later process, but maybe I should just leave them alone so somebody else can deal with them as desired.