Alright, I'll work on that. Actually, I won't be doing anything else
tonight, it's late here, I live in Italy. So... I'll be pulling all of the
current writing into LibreOffice (ironic, no?) to compile a general format
for each page, with pieces which will be uniform across all pages, and from
there I'll pop 'em back into SilverStripe where I'll add the little
specifics and finish the formatting.
The information is good... just not explained well.