Hi Clayton, :-)

Jaxson commented:

"One thing that I was going to mention (my main reason for joining
this list actually) is the inconsistency between the application
descriptions on the Why for...? pages.

Take Impress - described as a "A presentation", "Presentation" and
"Presentation manager" on different pages. If we're describing the
application, it should be something like Presentation manager or
Presentation software, rather than just Presentation. That would
describe the document produced by it. Same for the spreadsheet - Calc
is a spreadsheet package, spreadsheet program and a spreadsheet
application but is not a spreadsheet.

Then on the Why for NFPs and NGOs page, it describes tasks that the
suite can do. "Word processor" is not a task nor is "Diagramming and
charting tool". Better to make it like the other pages, and describe
the applications  contained within the suite IMO."

Me, I prefer: word processor, spreadsheet/spreadsheet package,
presentation manager, diagramming and charting package, formula
editor, and database front end.

The real thing that matters is consistency across pages...

HTH. ;-)