Hi Clayton, :-)

Also, regarding the typo, for some reason I couldn't find a spell checker
just in case. Have I overlooked something?

Look for the ABC button in the toolbar.

Awesome. Yes, I got all of the messages, however I did the fixes first. Then
for some reason went on and started correcting the layout. Then bastardized

My advice would be to think about the draft principally now, and we'll
re-visit the layout later. Try and fit in with other site pages,
layout-wise: h2, p, ul - dead simple. Avoid direct formatting, it
would only make work later?

Feel free to re-write as if you think you have better ideas. The only
constraint would be to give a good answer to that question in the
title.

2 cents. HTH. ;-)