Awesome. Yes, I got all of the messages, however I did the fixes first. Then
for some reason went on and started correcting the layout. Then bastardized
it, but forgot to make it uniform (I would be looking at all of those pages,
choosing the best layout, and applying it to all of them from there.) Also,
the problem is redundancy. I would prefer it if all of the pages weren't the
same, except for the business page have one point that business related, and
one for home users, etc.

Also, regarding the typo, for some reason I couldn't find a spell checker
just in case. Have I overlooked something?