Hi Jaxson, :-)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 02:31, Jaxson Lee <jaxsonlee69@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd love to get involved with the whole documentation process - I can't do
anything other than the most basic coding, I can appreciate good design but
can't design very well myself, but I do have good technical writing
abilities.  By work on, do you mean proof-read etc.? I'm not sure on how to
go about anything at the moment.

You want to sign up for an account and I give you author permissions?

https://www.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register

If so, tell me when you signed up and we can figure out some stuff for
you to work on if you like... ;-)