Hi Clayton, :-)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 02:30, Clayton Walker <blender3dartist@gmail.com> wrote:
Also, did anybody get my suggested publishing? And is there any sort
of collaboration settings as well?

I looked at your changes. They look fine. Feel free to develop the
content further? Expand a bit? I did see a typo, but corrected it...
;-)
You want to check for any more of those? If possible, try and avoid
line breaks and prefer using a full new paragraph?

I see you didn't take account of Jaxson's comments regarding the
application names? Did you see his suggestions in this thread? Maybe
fix that?

I upgraded your permissions to Publisher. You can now hit "Save and
Publish" and we'll all get an email notification of your publication.

HTH. ;-)