I'd love to get involved with the whole documentation process - I can't do anything other than the most basic coding, I can appreciate good design but can't design very well myself, but I do have good technical writing abilities. By work on, do you mean proof-read etc.? I'm not sure on how to go about anything at the moment.

Jaxson Lee