Hi, :-)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 01:56, Clayton Walker <blender3dartist@gmail.com> wrote:
What's the problem with Windows? Wouldn't Mac be the same then?

No, various project members asked me to not do Windows screenshots
because of us potentially being sued on a copyright issue. The only
exceptions ATM are the Windows installation instuctions and maybe
certain New Features and Fixes specific to Windows.

AFAIK, getting sued is not perceived as a risk with Apple.