Hi Clayton, :-)

Well, with the brown window frames, it actually looks not dissimilar
to Ubuntu, so that would be fine. But probably you can configure a Mac
to meet that same "constraint", too. I was just thinking about
avoiding breaking visually too much with the existing screenshots, but
it's not a big issue. The only *real* constraint is avoiding Windows
screenshots except where we can't.