Hi Clayton, :-)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 00:24, Clayton Walker <blender3dartist@gmail.com> wrote:
True, but perhaps screenshots from Linux Mint would be better? After all, LM
is green, and that seems to be the current theme.

Sure, that's fine... Could you please maybe mail me one just to see
what it looks like?

So I guess you just read Jaxson? ;-)

BTW, Jaxson, are you interested in working on some of the stuff in the
Features section? Jeremy Cartwright has currently "checked out"
Features > Writer, but would you maybe like to work on something else?