Hi,

when I read earlier mails correct, it seems to me, that we will get two
tools for working on documentations.

alfresco for the english part and for french, and other languages on
ODFAuthors.

In my eyes we now need to synchronize the content of this two tools. to
lighten translations.

how can this be solved?

Best regards
Karl-Heinz