Hi Clayton, :-)

Please do go ahead and write the kind of content you'd like to see.
Let your imagination go, and let your ideas flow.

Maybe focus on text first off, and then we can talk about graphics and
screenshots after? (Mac is OK-ish, Ubuntu fits perfectly with current
material, and Windows is a no-no for potential copyright reasons.)