Hi Clayton, :-)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 23:36, Clayton Walker <blender3dartist@gmail.com> wrote:
David, do you think I should sign up to the website mailing list?

Yes, it would be a great idea. Most of the discussions about the
website take place on the website list, with some overflow onto the
design list (notably as regards graphics and the site CSS).

Also, if we need any format pages, we could always look to other office
software web-pages, and look at what they find most important to display.

But if there's any style I particularly love, it's the sytle Apple uses.
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/performance.html
A fairly long page, lots of nice images, and bolded text here and there.
Clean, readable, and very nice-looking.

It's surely a nice site. Our design team is thinking about the
presentation aspects a lot, but there will probably be no *major*
changes for a few months, as we only just got through a pretty
gruelling process of getting the site live.

I think we're all taking a temporary breather while we focus on other
stuff a bit - although this in no way precludes the discussion and
development of ideas in the meantime.

But the site content is still under development in the Features, Why?
and About Us sections, so there's a *lot* of work to do there. And -
again - there is *no* reason why suggestions can't be made and
possibly implemented for the other sections of content.